We are seeking applications from suitably qualified persons for these roles of Senior Enterprise Engineer based at our Head office in Port Moresby, and reporting to the Head of Information Communication Technology (ICT). The successful applicants must have minimum five (5) years’ experience in managing and ensuring the stability, security, and optimal performance of our network and server infrastructure.
KEY RESPONSIBILITY AREAS;
The successful applicant will be required to effectively;
• Monitor and report non-compliance to the risk appetites for operational risk and ensure they
are implemented as per scheduled,
• Monitor and evaluate the operational risk appetites and analyze business processes to
make recommendations for improvement,
• Assist the Head of Risk Management to compile the necessary reports as per scheduled,
• Review and conduct investigations for incidents being reported and provide appropriate
recommendations and ensure they are implemented,
• Review operational policy and procedure manual (PPM) and ensure currency for business
• Prepare and conduct staff training on operational risk awareness on a quarterly basis and
ensure operational risk awareness is instilled within the business.
• Maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet company core values.
Essential Qualifications, Technical Skills & Experience:
• Strong analytical skills and accurate business judgement.
• Ability to identify value creation and business opportunities.
• Strong marketing and member engagement skills.
• Team player and can be able to communicate well on all levels in an organization.
• Strong presentation, communication and negotiation ability.
• Possess more than three (3) years of exposure in a similar industry.
• Relevant Diploma Qualification in Business Management, Banking & Finance or related field.
• Strong customer experience and ability to interact and cooperate well with all staff and
maintain professionalism that meets company core values.
To apply, please forward updated CV with a cover letter addressing the key competencies
above with copies of qualifications to:
Head of Human Resources
NASFUND Contributors Savings & Loan Society Ltd.
P.O Box 7732,
National Capital District
Or Email: email@example.com
Application closes 26th January 2024, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for an