A Poro card is a domestic debit card issued to ncsl members that conveniently allows access to their transactional account funds and or for everyday shopping.
To apply for a Poro card you have to be an active contributing ncsl member over the age of 18 years.
- A deposit of K20.00 will be debited from your Poro Account (PA) to generate your Poro Card.
- It is preferable that every member has a Poro Card for instant access to loan and withdrawal proceeds.
- Children with a KSA account will not be issued a Poro Card.
The Poro card is issued together with a unique 4 digit PIN, generated specifically for your Poro card. It is your electronic signature used to approve and secure every transaction done from your card. The number is given to the cardholder and should be known only to the cardholder.
- The Poro card, similar to other bank cards, can be used to purchase goods and services at Eftpos terminals.
- The Poro card is only linked to your Poro account. You cannot access your savings using your Poro card.