ncsl, PNG’s largest and progressive Savings & Loan Society is seeking applications from suitably qualified persons to join its Board as an Independent Director.
In line with the strategic aims of the society, ncsl is looking for applicants who possess the qualifications, technical skills and experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Finance or finance related experience
- Audit and Risk Management
In addition, the responsibilities of a director of a regulated financial institution require all candidates to
- Meet the Bank of PNG’s Fit and Proper clearance criteria
- Be professional member of the PNG Institute of Directors
- Have a deep working knowledge of the PNG economy
- High degree of financial literacy
- Have minimum 5 years board experience.
To apply, submit your Expression of Interest accompanied by your CV to;
Innovation, IT & Organization Development Committee (IITOC)
Nasfund Contribution Savings & Loan Society Limited (ncsl)
P O Box 7732
National Capital District
Or email: email@example.com
Applications close 27 October 2023.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted for an interview.